Dog-Friendly Cottage Holidays
Dog-Friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage for 2, Rooky’s Nook Welcomes Friendly Dogs!
Cornwall is a great place to bring your dog on holiday, and coming to stay at Rooky’s Nook in a dog-friendly luxury self-catering cottage for two, with large private rear garden, plus the use of a 4 acre field at the back, makes it easy and enjoyable for everyone.
Dog-friendly walks in North Cornwall – Local to Rooky’s Nook: There are a variety of local footpaths in and around Trewalder where you don’t need your car and can get out and explore local woods and farm land , – including a walk around the top of the 600 year old slate quarry at Delabole, where the pit plunges 400 feet down into solid rock and measures a mile and a half in circumference.
Dog-Friendly Coastal Walks and Beaches in Cornwall : The magnificent North Cornwall coast with many scenic coastal footpaths and dog-friendly beaches (Trebarwith Strand, Tregardock, Daymer Bay) are all nearby. See Dog-friendly beaches in Cornwall for further details.
Dog-Friendly Inland Walks in Cornwall: If you fancy a change from the coast, venture inland and discover great walks across Bodmin Moor – with fantastic views from the top of Rough Tor. You will need to keep your dog on a lead so as not to disturb local livestock, but this should not deter you from exploring local landmarks on foot.
Dog-Friendly Historic Houses in Cornwall – include Pencarrow and Lanhydrock (near Bodmin), and Prideaux Place (Padstow), where you can wonder through their large gardens and woodland.
Dog-Friendly Pubs and Restaurants in Cornwall – great favourites include The Mill House, Trebarwith Strand and the St Kew Inn, at St Kew, where you can sit outside in their pub garden in the summer months – or inside in the bar, often beside a roaring fire in the winter months.
Dog-Friendly Gardens in Cornwall – include Boconnoc (Lostwithiel), Trebah (near Falmouth), Trelissick (Feock near Truro), Caerhays Castle (St Austell), Burncoose (Redruth) – making a fantastic day out with your favourite 4-legged friend!
Rooky’s Nooks Luxury Holiday Cottage for Two: Dog-Friendly Dos and Don’ts
- Please remember to bring your dog’s favourite bedding, towels, toys – and dog leads so that they ‘feel at home’ whilst on holiday with you.
- Please do not let your dog upstairs in the bedroom and bathroom, or let your dog sit/climb over the furniture.
- Please avoid leaving your dog alone in the cottage, or garden as this could stress your dog, and cause damage to the property.
- Please always clear up after your dog, making sure the cottage and garden are clean and tidy before you leave.
- Up to 2 small, medium-size well behaved, sociable dogs are welcome – please include full details (dog’s name, breed, and age) with your booking request.
There is an additional charge of £25.00 per dog per booking.