Dog-Friendly Cottage Holidays
Dog-Friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage for 2, Rookys Nook Welcomes Friendly Dogs!
Cornwall is a great place to bring your dog on holiday, and coming to stay at Rookys Nook in a dog-friendly luxury self-catering cottage for two, with large private rear garden, plus the use of a 4 acre field at the back, makes it easy and enjoyable for everyone.
Dog-friendly walks in North Cornwall Local to Rookys Nook: There are a variety of local footpaths in and around Trewalder where you do not need your car and can get out and explore local woods and farm land , including a walk around the top of the 600 year old slate quarry at Delabole, where the pit plunges 400 feet down into solid rock and measures a mile and a half in circumference.
Dog-Friendly Coastal Walks and Beaches in Cornwall: The magnificent North Cornwall coast with many scenic coastal footpaths and dog-friendly beaches (Trebarwith Strand, Tregardock, Daymer Bay) are all nearby. See Dog-friendly beaches in Cornwall for further details.
Dog-Friendly Inland Walks in Cornwall: if you fancy a change from the coast, venture inland and discover great walks across Bodmin Moor with fantastic views from the top of Rough Tor. You will need to keep your dog on a lead so as not to disturb local livestock, but this should not deter you from exploring local landmarks on foot.
Dog-Friendly Historic Houses in Cornwall: include Pencarrow and Lanhydrock (near Bodmin), and Prideaux Place (Padstow), where you can wonder through their large gardens and woodland.
Dog-Friendly Pubs and Restaurants in Cornwall: great local favourites include The Mill House, Trebarwith Strand (with great sea views), and the St Kew Inn, at St Kew, (where you can sit outside in their pub garden in the summer months, or inside in the bar, often beside a roaring fire in the winter months).
Dog-Friendly Gardens in Cornwall: including Boconnoc (Lostwithiel), Trebah (near Falmouth), Trelissick (Feock near Truro), Caerhays Castle (St Austell), Burncoose (Redruth) all making a fantastic day out with your favourite 4-legged friend!
Rookys Nooks Luxury Holiday Cottage for Two: Dog-Friendly Dos and Don’ts
- Please remember to bring your dogs favourite bedding, towels, toys, and dog leads so that they feel at home whilst on holiday with you.
- Please do not let your dog upstairs in the bedroom and bathroom, or let your dog sit/climb over the furniture.
- Please avoid leaving your dog alone in the cottage, or garden as this could stress your dog, and cause damage to the property.
- Please always clear up after your dog, making sure the cottage and garden are clean and tidy before you leave.
- Up to 2 small, medium-size well behaved, sociable dogs are welcome. Please include their full details (dogs name, breed, and age) with your booking request.
There is an additional charge of £25.00 per dog per booking.